Are you utilizing all the tools you can to keep your oral health in check? Did you know having the proper tools can help you keep your teeth clean? Yes, it’s true! Dental tools are needed for every home in order to protect your teeth from plaque and cavities. That is why it’s important to make sure you have the proper tools required to achieve oral health success.
Our dentist, Dr. Stephen Huber, is happy to help you understand the dental tools you need for your home. That is why, our team in Leawood, Kansas, is pleased to share with you some information on dental tools.
Here are some dental tools you can utilize for your oral health care in your home:
– Tongue scraper: Tongue scrapers are designed to remove bacteria from your tongue.
– Toothpaste: Use a nonabrasive toothpaste.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash is a nonabrasive tool to wash out your mouth after eating.
– Toothbrush: Use a toothbrush that has soft bristles. Your toothbrush should have a solid brush head to reach all areas of your mouth.
– Dental floss: Dental floss is a threaded form of flosser designed to clean between teeth.
– Water flosser: Water flossers are a form of interdental cleaning tool that washes between teeth with jets of water.
– Dental picks: Dental picks are interdental cleaning tools used to clean between your teeth.
– Teeth whiteners: Teeth whitening treatment systems are designed to remove stains and discolorations and whiten your teeth.
Dental tools are an important asset in every home. If you need help with your smile, or if you need a dental cleaning, please call us today at 913-543-3751 to make an appointment. At Stephen Huber, we are always happy to assist you and your oral health.