Dental veneers make mouths smile. With a full set of veneers, you can give yourself a comprehensive smile makeover that can enhance the look of any smile.
Create an improved oral health identity with dental veneers. If your oral health care requires dental veneers, remember the following:
– Dental veneers only use a small quantity of material to bond to the fronts of teeth, which consists of a strong yet durable shell.
– A single dental veneer can function for over a decade.
– Dental veneers can be used to conceal minor misalignment or spacing issues between teeth.
– Dental veneers are cemented directly to the fronts of teeth for a durable hold that will not shift or move.
– Dental veneers are fantastic choices for covering teeth with stains, discolorations, or injuries that can leave a tooth vulnerable to further damage.
– Although a tiny amount of tooth enamel must be removed to place a dental veneer, it is less than the amount needed to place a dental crown.
Dental damage can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Stephen Huber. To book an appointment with Dr. Stephen Huber at our dentist office in Leawood, Kansas, please contact us at 913-543-3751. We look forward to seeing you smile!